Imperfect Eyes Corner
Imperfect eyes have small flaws, and are therefore sold for a reduced price.
Most of these eyes are almost perfect, but had some small cosmetic flaws, such as a a small amount of dust inside the clear dome of the eye.
I use a 5x lighted magnifier to assess flaws. Most of these flaws will be difficult to see with your "naked eye", and some can't even be seen at all without a magnifier.
Important to note: Eyes with obvious and noticeable flaws, or actual damage (such as dents or scratches), are never sold by DollBakery! Only eyes that can "pass" reasonably for perfect eyes are approved for sale.
Eyes are sold As Is. Please inspect the photos before purchasing! The pictures show the exact pair of eyes you are purchasing, unless otherwise noted. These were taken with a cell phone so the image quality and color accuracy may be slightly reduced, compared to the DSLR photos found elsewhere on this site.
- 01. 14mm Sublime: small dust inclusions in the domes of both eyes; shallow bump on the white of both eyes (near outer edge); B-; SOLD.
- 02. 14mm Sky: small flaws in topcoat of one eye; B-; SOLD.
- 03. 16mm Sky: minor dust inclusions inside domes of eyes; B+. The blue in the 16mm Sky pair is very slightly lighter than in the 14mm pair and you can see this in the photo if you look closely (this part is not a flaw, I'm just mentioning it!)
- 04. 16mm Denim: -coming soon-
- 05. 16mm Storm: More images coming soon. Minor flaws with both eyes, otherwise quite a nice pair. A-.
- 06. 10mm Moss: near perfect, extremely small minor flaws; A-. These are tiny eyes, only 10mm in diameter! SOLD.
- 07. 14mm SI Pancakes: very minor flaws; small mark on one of the whites and a very small amount of dust in one of the domes; A-. SOLD.
- 08. 14mm SI Pancakes: this pair is nearly identical to above; A-. SOLD.
- 09. 14mm Cool. Bubbles in both eyes. B-. SOLD.
- 10. 12mm Violet. One eye has a dent/bump in the white, which was made during the production process and then sealed over with topcoat. It's on the very outer edge, almost on the backside of the eye. This flaw will be hidden once you install it in your doll. I can't actually see any issues with the other eye, but it may have some very tiny dust in it. A-. SOLD.
- 11. 12mm Azure. Both eyes have a single tiny bubble in the same spot, right on the outer edge of the iris. Photo shows the tip of tweezers pointing to one of the bubbles. A- SOLD.
- 12. 10mm Cinnamon Crumpet. Minor flaws with both eyes. A-. SOLD.
*HOLDING = eyes in holding might become available at a later date