Imperfect Eyes Corner 
Imperfect eyes have small flaws, and are therefore sold for a reduced price.
Most of these eyes are almost perfect, but had some small cosmetic flaws, such as a a small amount of dust inside the clear dome of the eye.
I use a 5x lighted magnifier to assess flaws. Most of these flaws will be difficult to see unless you're looking very closely, and some can't even be seen at all without a magnifier.
Important to note: Eyes with obvious and noticeable flaws, or actual damage (such as dents or scratches), are never sold by DollBakery! Only eyes that can "pass" reasonably for perfect eyes are approved for sale.
Eyes are sold As Is. Please inspect the photos before purchasing! The pictures show the exact pair of eyes you are purchasing, unless otherwise noted. These were taken with a cell phone so the image quality and color accuracy may be slightly reduced, compared to the DSLR photos found elsewhere on this site.
Some eyes shipped in early 2020 may still have 2019 serial numbers and boxes.
- IMP024: 10mm Cinnamon Crumpet. Flaws: Small, minor dust particles trapped inside the clear dome. Very tiny eyes, only 10mm in overall diameter! Grade: A-. SOLD.
- IMP025: 10mm custom very pale lilac color. Minor dust inclusions in both eyes, one white has a small mark on it, one dome has two small (pinprick sized) bubbles in the sealing. The bubbles are right next to each other and they're on the bottom/lower side edge of the dome, not a particularly noticeable location. These eyes are extras from a potential new color I was doing a test run for -- not yet sure if it will become an official color or not. The color is extremely light and pale; depending on lighting it reads to me as a very soft, warm pale purple, or a very frosty light pink. I paired it with Rose Quartz and Hot Pink in some photos, so you can compare it. Grade: B
- IMP026: 10mm Rose Quartz. Tiny dust trapped inside the clear dome of both eyes. Grade: A-
- IMP027: 10mm Hot Pink. Eyes have small marks on the white that got sealed in, including a tiny hot pink paint drop (it's about the size of a pin prick!). These could very easily be hidden when the eyes are "in doll." There may be also be some tiny dust inclusions, although I'm not detecting anything of note. Grade: A-
- IMP028: 10mm SI (small iris) Tie Dye. A tiny amount of blue paint touched the pupil! These accidents happen when you're painting something that's only 10mm in diameter. :) This mark is on the very bottom edge of the pupil, and cannot be seen from most angles! Grade: A-. These eyes are small iris.
- IMP029: 18mm Unicorn. Tiny dust trapped inside the clear dome of both eyes. Difficult to see and it doesn't show up on the camera. Grade: A-
- IMP030: 16mm Sublime. Tiny dust particles trapped in both eyes. (This "dust" is actually mostly renegade pearl shimmer powder that drifted free!). It's slightly more noticeable in one of the eyes; in the other eye you don't really even see it. Grade: A-. Other notes: The coloration in this pair came out a tiny bit richer green than Sublime normally does, in my opinion -- the color is very pretty! SOLD.